Dream Day Style Challenge

viernes, 8 de agosto de 2014


I think every girl in the world has dreamt of her magical wedding. To be really honest, I have a very good idea of what I want when this day comes. I know is going to be Tiffany's color and the theme will be Breakfast at Tiffany's...I know...I'm obsessed with this movie.

But today is a special day, Loverly, a bridal digital wedding planning, send me an email with a challenge to make a collage of my ideal wedding with a specific scenery. I choose "City Glam Wedding". When I was doing this collage, I thought about Gossip Girl and Blair Wardolf.

The dress is very classic and elegant. I can imagine Blair wearing this dress.  Another reason why I like this dress is because I love lace. For me, this would be my perfect bride dress.  

I want all the details of the wedding to be silver and shiny because I love sparkling things. 
Now you can have an idea of what I want for my wedding. I hope it will be like in 5 year or more from now. I'm still young and single jajaja

If you want to plan your wedding or just to see pretty things, go to loverly <3 
Happy friday!
-Avi

3 comentarios:

  1. That dress choice is gorgeous! I love lace myself!

    xoxo buildingtheconfidence.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a great look for a wedding, I'm loving that dress and all the lace details :) I got married almost a year ago and my colors where silver and rose (tiffany's blue almost made it haha I'm in love with that movie too). You are going to be such a beautiful bride when the day comes!
    I invite you to visit my blog and let me know if you would like to follow each other to stay in touch.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Cuando sea mi boda, estoy seguro, que mi novia va a estar enojada porque yo voy a querer planear todo. JAJA. Y sí, Blair Waldorf tuvo una de las bodas más bonitas que he visto en tele (;

    xx
    Hen.

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for your comment!~Come back soon.
Muchas gracias por tu comentario!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips