Loving these sites Part #3

miércoles, 11 de junio de 2014


Hi everyone!
I hope you are having a wonderful day. Finally I am free of school. It's kinda weird to thing is over. I don't feel like anything. Maybe until my graduation at June 27, I can feel the end of this university life. Do you feel the same with your graduations? or I just been weird?

Today I brought part three of my series "Loving these sites". I love to share my favorites sites. It is a good way to know me and also to share what I love. If you have any recommendation, I invite you to write down on the comment box. 

1. The Lizzie Bennet Diaries. If you have followed me before, you will know how much I love Jane Austen's novels. The Lizzie Bennet Diaries is a modernized adaptation of  Pride and Prejudice. It is funny and I can't stop watching it.

2. StyleGodis. I got an online Social Media internship at Stylegodis. I love there clothing line. I recommend you their Tumblr, Pinterest and Blog. Especially my posts, check them out every monday, wednesday and saturday. 

3.Notas de Tinta. Esa's blog is so inspirational, beautiful and creative. She is a dear friend of mine. Her blog is one of favorites because it has photography, DIYS, fashion and design. She is also a sweetheart. 

4. All Things E.  This blog is helpful. Their resources section for blogging is wonderful. It helped me a lot to organize Petite Fashion Monster and to learn more about blogging.

5. Sara du Jour. Her blog is one of my favorite things in the world. I have followed her blog a long time ago. She loves everything I love. She is so pretty, cute and fantastic. Her make up tutorials are the best and when I went to Spain last year, her recipes were my breakfast, lunch and dinner. Her blog always makes me happy and if I know her in real life, I know we will be best friends because we are such alike. 

Thanks very much everyone. 
I will continue watching The Lizzie Bennet Diaries.

-Avi

1 comentario:

  1. Thank you so much, I'm honored to be included in your favorites list. Please feel free to drop by my blog anytime and leave a comment on any post, I'm always happy to chat! :) xx

    -Sara

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for your comment!~Come back soon.
Muchas gracias por tu comentario!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips