Lulu's Little Black Dress

viernes, 16 de mayo de 2014



Charming Charlie Clutch

I love Little Black Dresses. They are so unique and classical. You are never going to be wrong with them. 
When I was looking for my perfect dress for Las Vegas months ago, I couldn't resist this dress from Lulu's.  I really love the peplum skirt and the details from the neck.  Another thing is Lulu's have the best dresses of the whole planet. Not kidding, I really love their dresses. 

If you are going out tonight, pick a little black dress and cute clutch like this one from Charming Charlie and you are ready to hit the dance floor. 

What are you going to wear tonight?
xoxo
Avi

3 comentarios:

  1. Ow ow! ;)
    Haha, love the peplum added to the bodycon fit, this is one sexy dress!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Me encanta el vestido, vas guapísima!


    orbitblogging.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That dress looks amazing on you<3

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for your comment!~Come back soon.
Muchas gracias por tu comentario!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips