Mint

miércoles, 26 de marzo de 2014




Necklace-Aldo
Leopard Ankle boots: Andrea
Watch: Betsey Johnson 

Right now I'm leaving town. 
I'm going to Tijuana to a conference with Fashion Blog México.
I was kinda spontaneous this trip. I wasn't sure to go to Tijuana or not. 

Because suddenly I have a lot of work and school stuff.
This year I have been very lucky. Even when I'm struggling with money, I have manage to do little trips, go to concerts and pay my bills.
I don't know what I did right last year to have this good luck lately.

Today I'm showing you this mint maxi dress. 
I bought it from a friend. She is raising money for her new born baby girl. 
When I saw this dress, I thought it was perfect for this spring.

Happy day!
xoxo
Avi

------------------------------

Ahorita mismo estoy por dejar mi amada ciudad para irme a Tijuana a Paralelo 9mx con Fashion Blog México.  Estoy muy emocionada y nerviosa a la vez. A pesar que estaba planeado ir, fue algo espontáneo porque no estaba segura en ir. Últimamente he tenido mucho trabajo laboral y de la escuela, no podemos olvidar el tema del dinero. 

He tenido mucha suerte este año. He podido tener mini viajes, ir a conciertos y pagar mis deudas con el poco dinero que he tenido. Debí de haber hecho algo bueno en estos meses para tener tan buena suerte.

Hoy les muestro súper rápido este vestido de color menta. Se lo compré a una amiga que esta ahorita recaudando dinero para el nacimiento de su niña. En cuanto vi este vestido sabía que era perfecto para esta primavera.

Tengan un bonito día,
xoxo
Avi

4 comentarios:

  1. Que lindo vestido, y los botines están super!
    http://lforlilyblog.blogspot.mx/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Such a cute dress, this colour suits you really well :) And really gorgeous accessories too, with all the jewelry and cool boots ;)

    x Satu
    Indie by heart

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You look so beautiful, love the feminine mint dress.

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for your comment!~Come back soon.
Muchas gracias por tu comentario!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips