Shades of Grey

jueves, 2 de enero de 2014


I was wearing;
Leather Jacket and Black Skirt: Forever 21
Grey Top: American Eagle
Cat Hat: Zara
Ankle Boots: Andrea

Winter is not coming in my city. 
It's been a bit hot here where I live. I can wear skirts without any tights.
 Maybe you think this weather rocks but to be really honest I want a cold winter.
I want to wear ugly sweaters, coats or boots. 

So for the first look of the year I bring you this grey/black look. 
Usually I don't wore grey but I bought this top for basic essentials. 
My favorite garment of the look is this kitty hat from Zara. It is so cute and funny.

I hope you had a wonderful beginning of the year.  Right now I am with my Finnish friends and tomorrow we are going to Las Vegas and then to Los Angeles. Wait for more looks.

Happy 2014!
xoxo
Avi



8 comentarios:

  1. Oooh, I love this black/grey outfit! The buckle boots are perfect with it :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Pretty:) xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Avi eres la niña mas tierna con este look! Me encanta que tiene un lado súper sweet y a la vez un toque edgy genial, me gusta muchísimo de pies a cabeza! Te mando frío desde acá, porque sin ser de los lugares mas frios del pais el centro esta helando!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Personalmente prefiero la temporada de invierno a vivir la de verano, el calor no me gusta aunque he de admitir es más fácil tolerar el calor al frío. En cuanto al look me ha gustado mucho, en especial las botas que me parecen muy bonitas. Yo suelo vestir de negro en mis looks, me parece un color en exceso combinable y se mira bastante sobrio.


    FELIZ 2014, que te vaya bien en tu viaje con tus amigos
    Saludos, museandink.blogpsot.mx

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Guapísima !! Me encanta la cazadora y como la has combinado !!! El gorrito te queda genial !! Los botines son preciosos !!
    Un besazo

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6632417/ma-petite-by-ana

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Que bonita te ves! Ese gorrito de orejas de gatito te queda super lindo!
    Besos!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Owww linda esta genial tu blog..!!
    Besos

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for your comment!~Come back soon.
Muchas gracias por tu comentario!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips