Holiday Gifts for her under $50

jueves, 19 de diciembre de 2013



Have you finished all your shopping yet petites? I know I haven’t! I’m almost done….almost. 
Last Sunday when I was doing my holiday shopping, I realized how confused and difficult it is to buy something to girls. My brother didn't have any idea what to buy to her girlfriend and some guys were asking me advice about what to buy to her mom/sister/girlfriend.
So, here are some fun holiday gift ideas for the ladies in your lives!


Happy Thursday!
xoxo
Avi

4 comentarios:

  1. Las propuestas me encantan, uno no puede equivocarse con ellas
    http://lforlilyblog.blogspot.mx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Unas propuestas fantásticas !! Me encantan !!
    Un besazo

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6632417/ma-petite-by-ana

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oooh, some great gift ideas! I know that that Vera Wang perfume smells lovely too - I have it! Haha

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love this set!

    <3 Una

    www.thesanktuary.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for your comment!~Come back soon.
Muchas gracias por tu comentario!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips