Illustration: Petite Fashion Monster

viernes, 22 de marzo de 2013

Hi guys!


How are you? I'm fine and so happy to be in Maranello, Italy with my cousin and baby nephew. 
I have a huge love to Italy. It was my first trip to Europe two years ago. Also, Italy has the best food of the world. I can't stop eating. Finally I drunk a big cup of capuchino.  This tuesday, I'm going to Milán and we are going to shopping. I will take many pictures guys. I promise it. 

&&

Hola chicos!
¿Cómo están? Yo estoy muy feliz y contenta en estar en Maranello, Italia con mi prima y mi hermoso sobrino de 4 meses. Le tengo un gran cariño a Italia. Fue mi primer viaje a Europa hace 2 años. También tiene la mejor comida del mundo. No he dejado de comer. Desde pizza, queso y su riquísimo gelato. Aparte por fin tomé un capuchino. Este martes iremos a Milán para ir de compras. Les prometo que tomaré muchas fotos. 

&&  



Today I want to show you this wonderful illustration. The beautiful and talented Thought Manique made it for me. It is so beautiful. You need to check out her blog. Do you like it?

Have a nice day everyone!
xoxo
Avi

FOLLOW ME ON: FACEBOOKTWITTERINSTAGRAMBLOGLOVIN

&&

Hoy les quiero mostrar esta increíble ilustración hecha por la hermosa y talentosa chica de Pensamientos de una antiguedad.   Necesitan conocer su blog. 

Espero que todos esten bien y saludos.
xoxo
Avi

SÍGUEME EN: FACEBOOKTWITTERINSTAGRAMBLOGLOVIN


5 comentarios:

Thanks for your comment!~Come back soon.
Muchas gracias por tu comentario!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips