Miss Dior x Natalie Portman

martes, 19 de febrero de 2013


Being a big fan of Natalie Portman I was thrilled while watching the new Miss Dior Cherié ad last night, directed once again by the fantastic Sofia Coppola. If I were to describe the ad, I would do it this way: lots of pink, kisses and a beautiful fountain.


The Dior ads and their publicity campaigns are always a surprise for me. I’m just too happy that Natalie Portman is Dior’s muse this year once again.

The campaign this year is perfect for this season: Very springy and elegant.

I’m still getting used to my new life in Spain. I took the subway in Cádiz by my own today and it was a whole new experience. I don’t want to depend on anyone, I want to learn to be independent and finally I hope to end this experience that way.

xoxo

Avi

1 comentario:

  1. Goodness, Miss Portman is just stunning, isn't she? I've always admired her beauty! I couldn't imagine a better ambassador for Dior!

    Trendy Teal

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for your comment!~Come back soon.
Muchas gracias por tu comentario!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips